Edit Raw photos Free In Snapseed: Hello my friend, First of all, welcomes to our photo editing guide blog. Google has owned a new version of Snapseed for Android and iOS users. The update brings RAW Photo File editing option which is not available in most of the mobile photo editing tools and apps. A few years before RAW file photography was added to android phones. Now Snapseed application updating to support DNG format. The users will be able to have more flexibility in their editing compare to JPEG format images. Here we guide you on how to edit the RAW photos using Snapseed.
What is RAW File?
Snapseed RAM Photo Editor:
How To Edit Raw photos In Snapseed?
- First, you need to download the raw2dng application from the play store.
- Now convert your raw photo file into DNG format using the raw2dng application.
- When your RAW photo file converting to DNG format, the files maintain full quality but they can be directly imported into Snapseed.
- After that open your RAW photo file (DNG format) in your snapseed.
- Then RAW photo editing tool is available on your screen.
- When you open a RAW photo, Develop tool starts automatically.
- Tap the Tools button and select the Develop tool.
- Letting you make the RAW adjustments first. Familiar parameters like exposure, Highlights, Temperature. As well as structure will get you started.
- Then, continue editing as you would with the other tools and filters.
- Use tune image to adjust the brightness, color, saturation.
- Edit your RAW photo, until you have created the perfect photo.
- There we have it, a wonderful edit from a RAW Photo file. Now you can save your edited RAW photo and share your social media and friends.
Here are the some examples of RAW photo edits using Snapseed application.
|How To Edit Raw photos Free In snapseed?|