Fix Blurry/Sharpen Image Using Snapseed: Hello friends, welcome to our photo editing guide blog. Everyone aket a wonderful photo of our kid doing something exciting things. Taking photos of a moving object is very difficult Sometimes you forget to blur the background or something. If you notice that straight away as you can take another photo. At the time no way to retake the shot? Don't worry about that because we can easily fix the blur image and sharpen the blur photo easily using a snapseed app. Here we guide you on how to Fix the blurr images/photos in snapseed so read the complete guide and share your experience with us. Let's get into the article.
|How To Fix Blurry Photos In Snapseed?
Know More About Snapseed App and Its Features?
The Snapseed is a free photo editing application from Google. Its developed for both iOS and android devices. It is a full professional photo editor that works on most newer devices. Snapseed does sharpening the image wonderfully. Its have a lot of other advanced features. This application is launched in 2012 and it made more than 100 million downloads only on the Google Play store. This app becames the most popular image editing application in a short period of time. We have listed few tools and options in Snapseed app below. Just use all its options and share your experiences with us.
- Snapseed comes with 29 tools and a lot of filters.
- Having some important tools like double exposure, Tune image, selective, Portrait, curves, White balance, Brush, Healing, Details, Crop, and rotate.
- Using the tune image tool you can adjust your image brightness, saturation, color.
- If you want to adjust the particular area of brightness, color, saturation use the selective tool.
- The detail tool has a two-portion Structure and Sharpen to fix blurry/ sharpen the image.
How To Fix Blurry/Sharpen Image In snapseed?
|How To Fix Blurry/Sharpen Image In snapseed?
- First, download and install a snapseed application from the play store.
- Open your image from your phone gallery.
- Now you see the three options (Styles, Tools, Export) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the tools button. now you can see lots of tools on the screen.
- You just select the Details. Its have a two option structure and sharpening.
- Structure and sharpen combine to make a more difference to a blurry image.
- Select the Structure and increase the structure as per your photo.
- Next, select the Sharpen to remove as much blur as possible.
- Then use the Tune image to adjust the brightness, saturation, color.
- Export your image and share it with your friends and family on social media.