|Snapseed VS Lightroom|
About Snapseed & Lightroom:
Lightroomalso a great application for photo editing. Lightroom was developed by adobe in 2007. It has evolved from its desktop version to work on mobile. Lightroom also made over 100 million downloads as of writing this post.
Snapseed VS Lightroom:
|Snapseed VS Lightroom Which Is The Best?|
- Snapseed application offers eleven styles and six drama effects, Five glamour glow effects, Thirteen retro lux effects, fourteen noir effects. totally it comes with 56 options. The style tab comes with an add-new button. sometimes the button is not working properly.
- Lightroom application contrarily comes with presets and profiles. It offers a total of 45 filters and nearly 40 plus presets depending on the device. It's all are free and categorized into favorite, modern, vintage, black and white, etc.
- Snapseed and Lightroom both application offers to Autotune the photo.
- Snapseed application separates into image tuning and whines balance.
- Lightroom application comes with one button in total.
Crop and Rotate:
- Snapseed Application offers the Crop, Rotate, Expand Perspective Option. All the tools are displayed separately in the tools tab.
- The crop tool comes with seven inbuilt aspect ratios to help choose the ideal size.
- Expand tool is unique which uses AI to predict the surroundings & expand the picture. but the expand tool is not accurate all the time.
- Lightroom application comes with Straighten, Crop, Rotate and flip.
- the crop tool offers seven inbuilt aspect ratios.
- Straighten a tool is a unique tool that uses AI to Straighten the image.
- Using the flip tool to Flip the image vertically and horizontally.
Related Post: How to Download Snapseed on PC Windows?
- Both applications have a different interface. The tools in the snapseed application are in the tools menu. The style tab contains some on-the-go styles. Undoing and redoing option on the top side. Snapseed application has a minimal interface.
- Lightroom application, on the contrary, comes with a dark theme. All the Lightroom tools at the bottom of the display. At the top of the screen, you get the photo information, help, ratings, share, delete options.
- Since the time Snapseed application absolutely free to use.
- Lightroom application for mobile is free for wherein you pay for some features like selective masking, Healing, and Geometry. If you already paid for the PC variant you don't need to pay separately for mobile.
- The final part of Snapseed and lightroom is the export option. Both applications support exporting the same resolution image.
- Snapseed application saves the image location, date, and camera details.it's export in JPEG format.
- Lightroom application saves the date, camera information, add tags depending on the image. lightroom does not save the image location. It is export in JPG format.